2.27.2008

Balls.

maybe five years ago I would've bitten, but
for now just be thankful I left it where I did.
throw yourself into Life, Kid, not me
not Death.
(a hundred would trade, easily; you got off
easy,
they wish we never did.)

consider this a blessing in disguise.
you get a new life, I get to repeat mine;
Groundhog Day, sans Bill Murray.
(the Holy Ghost was the poor man's Christ,
who in turn paled next to the Creator--
if allowed to trickle down I'll stretch it
by throwing in one about televangelists for emphasis.)

still spitting blood, just not as much/
my teeth still wiggle, they're not as tight
though somehow the broads still are.
(now I know why Bogey told him to play it again.)

that being said,
"It sure is nice not having to finish my sen...


labels are funny, alright. :
I just want to get dirty

feet
from chasing her around
half naked on my hard wood

floors.
when she goes
she'll go big, maybe I'll go

with her.
for now I'd almost be happy just being able
to leave her

in my bed when I go to work in the morning.
(did I mention that despite my
penchant for whiskey and womanizing
[in that order]
I have a pension plan?)



I always suspected that there were
cameras in the confessional.

No comments: