6.11.2009

Rum, nicotine, and other perks of working the night shift.

Foreman: Everything locked up?

Apprentice: Of course. See ya' in the AM.

Foreman: Enjoy your reading.

Apprentice: It'll be limited tonight.

Foreman: To what?

Apprentice: The label on my bottle of Sailor Jerry.

Foreman: You won't be worth a shit tomorrow.

Apprentice: Relax, I do my best work drunk.

Foreman: Don't you mean you do your best work in the dark?

Apprentice: No, drunk.

Foreman: Goddamn kids...

Apprentice: It's all fiction from here on out.

Foreman: So?

Apprentice: I'll give you the luxury of having the last word.

Foreman: Don't do me any favors.

Apprentice: Only for the ones I love.

Foreman: Now you've abused your license.

Apprentice: Confiscate my union card.

Foreman: I'll do ya' one better.

Apprentice: Couldn't be any worse.

Foreman: I thought you said you'd let me have the...

Apprentice: Then take it.

Foreman: Goddamn kids...

No comments: