5.04.2010

Razorback Flashback

I had the strangest dream this morning:
two of the three daughters from "Full House"
were living with my future Broadway starlet cousin
in New England. A State Record-worthy boar [though
wild hogs are not native to the region, -Ed.] was
rampaging through the birch trees behind the house
so the Great Brown Hunter set out with his scoped shotgun
to eliminate the threat. I fired numerous slugs at the beast
reloading at least twice. The neighbors must've been scared
because before I could thrash into another dreamscape
the authorities were on the scene investigating the source of the
gunshots. I tried to explain the danger DJ and Stephanie Tanner
as well as Miss West Side Story were in, but the troopers
weren't having any of it-- not until they trekked into the woods
and finished off my quarry with their rarely unholstered pistols.
I was exonerated, using that exact word in my dream, and all
was well in the land until that little problem hit me hard:
waking.

No comments: