2.27.2009

It must be a Pine Bush thing.

"Man, the seafood salad I had for lunch is tearing me up."

"Was it the kind with the squid and octopus and stuff?"

"Yeah, where you can see all that nasty shit."

"I'll pass on that."

"I love it."

"...until it tears up your stomach."

"I like freaking my kids out with it."

"Do I even want to know?"

"I open my mouth. They scream when they see the testicles."

"The testicles, huh? I'd scream, too."

"That's 'cause you're an apprentice."

"No, that's 'cause I'm straight."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Tentacles, man, tentacles. Testicles are in your bag."

"Whatever, Shakespeare."

"No, dude. There's no getting out of this one."

"Octopuses..."

"...octopi..."

"...have testicles."

"Maybe they do, but their legs are called tentacles."

"My tentacles are next to my testicals. Close enough."

"You're lucky we're the only ones working today."

"You're lucky I'm here to amuse you."

"...and countless others."

"Huh?"

"Nevermind. Go eat some more testicles."

No comments: